While summer can be the slowest time of the year for a carpet cleaning company, homes can get considerably busier around the holidays, especially when it comes to carpet cleaning in Naples, Marco Island, and Estero.
There are a number of reasons homeowners may opt to have their carpets cleaned, especially during the holiday season:
Events, such as a family party.
- While this reason could apply to any time of the year, visible soiling is often a problem right after a holiday party.
- For many carpets, regular maintenance cleaning is a requirement to keep the warranty intact.
- Even though visible soil may not be present, homeowners may feel there is likely something lurking in their carpet that might be harmful to the health of users and inhabitants.
- Occasionally, homeowners have the carpets cleaned with the hope it will rectify a defect, condition, or significant soiling or staining of the carpet.
- Odors—such as cooking odors—can permeate carpet fibers.
While some people choose to hold off on cleaning carpet until after the holiday season, many will want the carpets cleaned before their holiday event, making the decision an emotional one rather than one based on reason. However, after the holidays and any major event, DG Cleaning and Carpet Care LLC strongly suggest having your carpets cleaned for a variety of reasons.
Here are some after-party carpet cleaning tips :
- Installing interior matting systems around food service areas is the No. 1 step to take. And due to adverse weather conditions that may exist during holiday time—and the subsequent moisture, salt, and soils that can track in on shoe bottoms—matting should washing drinks off of your carpets
- Whether it is a soft drink or an alcoholic beverage, remember not to brush or scrub the carpet. Use gentle dabbing motions to absorb the liquid easier and avoid making the stain bigger and worse.e installed at building entries and all heavily-trafficked areas.
- Light food stains that are not oily or don’t have bright coloring (like ketchup for example) would easily come off with water and dish detergent. Proceed the same way as with the drink stains. Blot the area with water and dishwashing liquid, and then dry it out like a professional carpet washer would advise – with a clean white cloth.
DG Cleaning and Carpet Care LLC is proud to let you know that our carpet cleaning services have experts and professionals in this field. They will know how to tackle the mess in your house. We are confident that they are the best in the field because we trained them to be the best. They will return your home to its normal state in a matter of hours.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call right away. We are here to help you. Choose the best and most experienced for your commercial carpet cleaning needs, choose DG Cleaning and Carpet Care LLC! Call us today for a free estimate at 239-438-4703!