The sooner your new home is cleaned, the sooner you can move-in.
Moving into a new home can be daunting. As the move-in date approaches, the realization that your future home may require deep cleaning sets in.
Hiring a professional move-in cleaning service saves time and allows you to focus on other important tasks. Whether choosing, to clean-it-yourself or hire a move-in cleaning service, a professional move-in cleaning checklist is useful to start fresh in your new home.
3. Living Room
5. Ceiling Fans and Light Fixtures
6. Light Switches
7. Door Knobs, Cabinet Pulls and Handles
9. Safety first!
Moving and Packing Tips | DG Cleaning and Carpet LLC
- Ask movers about special crating if moving expensive art or valubles
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box
- Do not leave empty spaces in packing boxes
- Label each box with its assigned room with a description of its contents
- Learn how to properly pack a TV
- Place heavier items on the bottoms of boxes and lighter items on top
- Take special care in packing the kitchen
- Tape moving boxes well
- Use the right size boxes
- Follow a Cleaning Checklist to confirm the order before, during, and after a move
Lee and Collier Counties' Top Choice for Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services
DG Cleaning and Carpet Care LLC have provided cleaning and sanitation services to Collier and Lee Counties since 1990. DG Cleaning and Carpet LLC are the experts in residential and commercial cleaning. With years of experience, highly trained technicians, and top-of-the-line equipment, rest assured we have you covered!