It’s the weekend again and you might probably think of cleaning your home. It’s a must for us to be neat and tidy so that our home will be clean and we will be away from all those bacteria that might be lurking around the corner. It probably takes all weekend to finish everything. From your living room and bedroom to your kitchen and toilet, you need to be meticulous in case you left out some important parts to scrub. But, do you have what it takes to clean your home efficiently?
DG Cleaning and Carpet Care LLC has been in the house cleaning industry for more than 30 years. We know the ins and outs of house cleaning. We will talk to you as a house cleaning expert in Collier County FL including Naples, Golden Gate, East Naples, Marco Island, Naples Park, Naples Manor, Pine Ridge, and North Naples.
We’ll give you a few tips on how to be a house cleaning pro in no time!
- Clutter – Enjoy while picking up the clutter in your living room, bedroom, dining room, and kitchen. The less clutter you see around, the fewer things you need to scrub off dust away. Examples of clutter could be your magazines, newspapers, toys, old clothes, shoes, utensils, and some kitchen tools. Put those things away as you start your dusting work.
- Organize – Yes, we dread this. But, it’s time to face your fears and start to organize your closets and shelves. You need to sort these out so that you can put away the things – or clothes – that you don’t need or you can donate it somewhere. The fewer things you have, the lesser work it will be.
- Vacuum – your vacuum is very helpful when it comes to your dusting work below your cushions or your furniture. It might be difficult to clean that part that’s why your vacuum cleaner could come in handy!
- Sweep/Mop – sweep or mop your floor the right way by starting at the farthest corner of the room and move back toward the entrance. Make sure that you rinse your mop frequently to avoid getting the dirt back to the parts where you already cleaned.
- Furniture treating – also, wax your wooden furniture to avoid dust. You can also contact an expert for upholstery cleaning.
These are just some of the things that you need to do to be on the road to a house cleaning pro. But in case you don’t have the time to do it by yourself, don’t hesitate to call a house cleaning expert in your area in Florida like DG Cleaning and Carpet Care LLC. You’ll have the edge of our commercial-grade equipment that provides superior cleaning results. From deep-penetrating carpet steam cleaners to powerful pressure washers, we’ve got the tools you need for a truly renewed environment.
We will be there for you and offer you our house cleaning services at an affordable price. If you are in Collier County FL including Naples, Golden Gate, East Naples, Marco Island, Naples Park, Naples Manor, Pine Ridge, and North Naples, you can call us at 239-438-4703 and be our guest!